Monday, December 2, 2013

If This is Your Move in the Game, I Might Loose


It's very funny to think that when you start avoiding a person, he draws near to you; and when you start to draw near the person, that person avoids you. Alright. I got the point. Maybe it's some sort of revenge to the things inflicted but it has effects. Which are surprising. Psychology can explain. But even psychology can't have a solution to let people stop doing the things they want to do; or stop feeling the things they want to feel. 

Feelings are not  logical. Rationalizing our emotions is not the answer to the hurt we might feel or the hurt we might administer to others. It is just funny how things turn the other way around. You know. When you start to do things and the other withdraws from you because it's either you are so tiring or the person has already reached his limits. 

And do I even make sense? I always live in the concept that I am always the best player so it is amazing how your turns are astonishing me. So go on and contend with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment