Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Under the Stars In a Cold February

As we both look up the Orion,
In this big quiet place we build on our own
Where our worlds meet but thoughts all so scattered
Time seems like to drag us down but only the two of us mattered

Maybe chances collide and plan about us
Maybe it's not something so sudden when we both confess
Maybe I'll be at the end of the line in a full dress
Smiling... waiting for you with all my finesse

















Two figures in my chest are fighting
The usual me and the me who want to stay with you waiting
For the hours to crawl
For us to break this wall

When I finally had the courage to embrace you
And when you embraced me back
And how badly I wanted to draw close to you
Until we fall asleep under the starry night
Where everything's black but we will never unpack

Reality woke us up and we were both so tired
Not saying anything but I know what you desired
Have you wired, and hold the chains, I would be
But you will be going out there in the world without me
On your own trying not to look back and be free
I know your questions and the answers you required
Because after all, it's still me you admired

But the world is so cruel
And we can never have the courage to break their rule
We are mired because they have us controlled
Our prisons, their world

No comments:

Post a Comment